About: Maggie Craig
- Writer. Founder of Papercut Press and author of The Narrows, a lesbian steampunk fantasy novel set in a magical version of Brooklyn.
Posts by Maggie Craig:
April 24, 2012 New Amsterdam Bicycle Show 2012
September 28, 2011 BOOK LAUNCH AT THE HUB
June 28, 2011 Come to this Thursday’s Skirt Ride!!
March 29, 2011 “Is New York Really ‘too New York’ for cycling?”
March 23, 2011 Dogs on Bikes!
March 22, 2011 Another Bike Lane Article
- Summertime. HUB is happenin. Come see us! We're open daily 9-8. 10-8 on Sundays. Sales, Service, Rentals. 5 years ago
- We're hosting an open mic night called Logophobia, for all of you artsy folks http://bit.ly/bP2UgH FREE admittance 6 years ago
- THE HUB IS OPEN. 139 Charles Street in the west village. Come visit! 6 years ago
- Hmm.. Spring tweeting around the corner, with a possible new HUB space! 7 years ago
- The HUB closes this friday :( cross your fingers that we find a new space! 7 years ago
The Hubbub:AuH2O Bicycle fashion Bicycle Fashion Show bicycle journalism bicycles BIKE STYLE bikeware Biria Bleeker Street child carriers city bakery community events commuter bicycles downtown upright bicycle ride emma grady events fashion videos George Bliss green transportation HUB reading events Hudson Urban Bicycles Jasmijn Rijcken Kate Goldwater Las Vegas Logophobia m. craig Mike Spence Momentum 2009 new amsterdam bicycle show New York City New York Press New York TImes NYC bike community nyc bike culture Open mic night Osloh Outlier poetry reading progressive transportation Reiss skirt ride storytelling The Hub the narrows VANMOOF West Village nyc
The Hub Loggers