As soon as we decided to have a bicycle fashion show, we knew that we’d need the wise guidance of the East Village’s Kate Goldwater. She’s been a part of NYU’s annual Swap-o-Rama-Rama earth week clothing swap since it first started. She organizes the Swap’s fasion show and promotes her earth-friendly recycled clothing designs. In early September, Goldwater planned a fashion show to promote health care reform(see a video of it below), and now she’s lending some awesome advice and cool designs to BIKE STYLE. Click here to check out her blog, and swing by on Saturday to meet Kate at our show!
- Summertime. HUB is happenin. Come see us! We're open daily 9-8. 10-8 on Sundays. Sales, Service, Rentals. 5 years ago
- We're hosting an open mic night called Logophobia, for all of you artsy folks http://bit.ly/bP2UgH FREE admittance 6 years ago
- THE HUB IS OPEN. 139 Charles Street in the west village. Come visit! 6 years ago
- Hmm.. Spring tweeting around the corner, with a possible new HUB space! 7 years ago
- The HUB closes this friday :( cross your fingers that we find a new space! 7 years ago
The Hubbub:AuH2O Bicycle fashion Bicycle Fashion Show bicycle journalism bicycles BIKE STYLE bikeware Biria Bleeker Street child carriers city bakery community events commuter bicycles downtown upright bicycle ride emma grady events fashion videos George Bliss green transportation HUB reading events Hudson Urban Bicycles Jasmijn Rijcken Kate Goldwater Las Vegas Logophobia m. craig Mike Spence Momentum 2009 new amsterdam bicycle show New York City New York Press New York TImes NYC bike community nyc bike culture Open mic night Osloh Outlier poetry reading progressive transportation Reiss skirt ride storytelling The Hub the narrows VANMOOF West Village nyc